Since we’re too old to trick-or-treat (we’re still not over it) we’re dead set (no zombie pun intended) to make this holiday fun for us grown-ups. Well, let us tell you, we found our solution quick in these EPIC halloween cocktails. From Hallowine Sangria and Apple Cider Champagne Cocktails to Ghost Martinis and Witches Brew…who needs candy when you have these incredible spooky bevvy’s, perfect for your upcoming Halloween gatherings!
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 (750-milliliter) bottles Casillero del Diablo Cabernet Sauvignon (this is what the recipe calls for but we chose to use our favourite red ‘Deep Dark’) Raven Conspiracy Wine
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 24 ounces club soda, chilled
- 2 oranges, thinly sliced (plus additional for garnish)
- 1 cup fresh blackberries (plus additional for garnish)
1. Bring sugar and 1 1/4 cups water to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat, and let stand 10 minutes.
2. Combine sugar mixture, red wine, orange juice, and liqueur in a large container; cover and chill 4 hours. Stir in club soda, oranges, and blackberries just before serving. Serve over ice.
APPLE CIDER CHAMPAGNE COCKTAILS
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Raw sugar
- A nice, dry champagne
- Apple cider
- Apple brandy
1. Combine pumpkin pie spice and sugar on a small plate and set aside. Pour a small amount of apple cider in shallow dish. Use the sugar mix and apple cider to rim the glasses.
2. Dip the rim of the glass in the apple cider then dip into the spice mixture.
3. Fill each flute ¾ of the way with champagne and top with a splash of apple cider and apple brandy.
- 2 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. vanilla simple syrup
- 1 oz. cream
- 2 oz. soda
Simply mix the vanilla simple syrup, cream, vodka and soda together in a cocktail shaker, add ice and then serve in a chilled martini glass.
WITCHES BREW FOR-THE-BOYS
That’s right boys, we have something for you too. But proceed with caution, you don’t know what spell you’ll be put under.
Leave a Reply